Monday, January 19, 2009

Labattsmom

****ALL PICTURES AT THE END OF POST*****
I get at least 1 new ornament a year, so I have several. Now that K and M and R get ornaments too, I don't have room for any that don't have specific meaning to me. Why did I buy some of these? I don't know, but they're very nice, and I hope someone is interesed.

I have some green vintage-style ornaments. I *believe* they are from Lenox, but I don't see the marking on them. Set of 3. I bought them the year the tree was up all year long but just don't have room for them now.

Also, these striped ornaments, 2 sets of 2 for 4 total. Glittery. Also bought the year the tree was up all year, and also believed to be Lenox.

A Lenox "gift" ornament.

Several Hallmark ornaments -- Santas, snowmen.

Several Irish ornaments, never put on tree. Here's a set of 3, but I have some others.

I can take more pictures for anyone interested. Please email me at Labattsmom at zoominternet dot net if you're interested. Negotiable prices.

I also have this faucet cover. New. It does not fit our faucet.
http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=6657&cmSource=Search

And I have a ceramic snowman cookie jar that you (or your child probably) can personalize with these marker things (included). Might make a good craft. Says for kids 3+. Brand new.




No comments: