Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tiffany946

cleaning out my library. These are books that are all in GREAT shape. I either read them for fun or for grad school and I need to clean up this office a littel bit! If you want any of these books, I'll just send them to you.

The World's Religions by Huston Smith

Confronting Reality "doing what matters to get things right" by Larry Bossidy and Ram Charan

Why smart executives fail and what you can learn from their mistakes by sydney finkelstein

skinny *** by rory freedman and kim barnouin (I have the cookbook too if you want it)

unpredictable by Eileen cook (great easy beach read)

LIfe laughs by Jenny Mccarthy

Walk off the weight guide books (two small books)

The Scenario Planning handbook, Developing Strategies in uncertain times by bill ralston and ian wilson



Just email me at Tiffany946 at gmail.com

No comments: